- The scoop stretcher is a device used specifically for moving injured people. It is most frequently used to lift people who may have a spinal cord injury.
- Allows EMS personnel to easily transfer casualties without moving them on and off the stretcher.
- Can be split into two pieces
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- Can be used outside hospital eg sport center
- Load Limit: 160kg
- Net weight: 7kg
- Gross weight: 8kg
- Product unfolded size (L x W x H): 162cm x 44.5cm x 7cm
- Product folded size (L x W x H): 120cm x 44.5cm x 7cm
- Packing size (L x W x H): 165cm x 47cm x 9cm
Registered Under MDA Act 737
MDA Reg No: GA6712319-35058
MDA Advertisement Approval Number: MDAMD 0224/2022
What's in the box
- Stretcher straps x 3